Here you can Download TNUSRB Admit Card 2021 for 10906 Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Job Post which is provided by Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment.
So you need to have admit card before going to the examination. However , TNUSRB admit card available only on online platform that means you only get admit card online by visiting there official website.It is important to having admit card while the candidate going to the exam.
All the TNUSRB Admit Card for 10906 Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Job Details like Admit Card release date, Admit Card closing date, Exam Date, Contact Details, Recruitment Official Website are given below.
TNUSRB Admit Card 2021 Download
TNUSRB Admit Card
Tamil Nadu Police Constable
Job Post Names
10906 Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman
TNUSRB Admit Card Download Process
The Process for downloading the TNUSRB admit card 2021 10906 Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman is given bellow. Therefore follow the process step by step to download admit card.
- Visit TNUSRB Official Website by clicking bellowed Link.
- Then you will find the Link named as ” TNUSRB Admit Card “. if there is no such a link then try to find it in search box of the official website. if there is also you did not find link then it means the admit card does not released yet, and we will update you whenever admit card available.
- After clicking on Tamil Nadu Police Constable admit card you will get through the login page where you just put your registration number and password
- Now, You will see the admit card. Check the information on admit card is correct just for verification purpose.
- If the information is correct then click on download button to download this TNUSRB admit card.
- Then Print that admit card and have a copy of it to yourself.
- Attach the passport size photo to the copy of that admit card.
Information on TNUSRB Admit Card:
Given Bellowed are the information provided by TNUSRB Exam Center. Please check that information’s are accurate or not. if not then visit Tamil Nadu Police Constable Exam Branch and tell them about your query before exam.
- Candidate Name
- Candidate’s Signature
- Post Name: 10906 Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman
- Candidate’s Photograph Area
- Roll number given by TNUSRB
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam Center Informations
- Cast / Category
- Address or District
Note : Some of the information not given on the TNUSRB admit card , you just need to check which information is given are correct or not.
Instructions Before Going to Exam:
Candiate need to present 15-30 Minutes earlier on TNUSRB Exam Center before exam starts, So that they can find there seat number and the block where they are allow to seat for the exam.
Candidate must have printed copy of Tamil Nadu Police Constable Admit Card before going to exam. so just download the copy of admit card and printout it from your nearby internet cafe.
Before going to TNUSRB Exam, Candidate should have some documents for verification like your photo id(it may be your Adhaar card or pan card or driving licence or voter id), Your Passport size photo and sign on Admit Card(It may be Optional).
When the Exam starts, then candidate does not allow to go outside or exit exam before the end time of exam.
TNUSRB Admit Card FAQ:
1.What TNUSRB Admit Card is About?
TNUSRB Admit card is like a receipt which can helps to Exam Centers to verify the candidate that whether this candidate is really eligible for this exam.
2. When TNUSRB Admit Card Require?
The Admit card required when you are going to TNUSRB Exam Center for taking your exam.
3. Why TNUSRB Admit Card Needed?
The Admit Card is must be needed because it is verifies that you are the candidate who is eligible for taking TNUSRB exam. Without this, it will be difficult to find that you are able to take exam from authority of that exam centers.
4.What are the Things you Needed to Download TNUSRB Admit Card 10906 Police Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman ?
First, You have assured that you are applied for this Recruitment properly and you are eligible for taking that exam.
Second, By visiting TNUSRB admit card website, You need to type your Application Number or Registration ID and Date of Birth or Login which you has when you registered for this Recruitment and then type capcha code(just type exact characters from image) then click on Submit button.
5. What are the Stationary tools Allow for Exam Hall?
The Stationary tools allow for exam are Pen, Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Ruler.
The Smart Watch, Mobile or any digital tool will NOT Allowed in Exam. if you need Calculator then you should confirms that it allowed or not from authority.