Here you can Download Delhi University Admit Card 2021 for 1145 Junior Assistant, Assistant Laboratory Job Post which is provided by Delhi University Recruitment.
So you need to have admit card before going to the examination. However , Delhi University admit card available only on online platform that means you only get admit card online by visiting there official website.It is important to having admit card while the candidate going to the exam.
All the Delhi University Admit Card for 1145 Junior Assistant, Assistant Laboratory Job Details like Admit Card release date, Admit Card closing date, Exam Date, Contact Details, Recruitment Official Website are given below.
Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Download
Delhi University Admit Card
Job Post Names
1145 Junior Assistant, Assistant Laboratory
Delhi University Admit Card Download Process
The Process for downloading the Delhi University admit card 2021 1145 Junior Assistant, Assistant Laboratory is given bellow. Therefore follow the process step by step to download admit card.
- Visit Delhi University Official Website by clicking bellowed Link.
- Then you will find the Link named as ” Delhi University Admit Card “. if there is no such a link then try to find it in search box of the official website. if there is also you did not find link then it means the admit card does not released yet, and we will update you whenever admit card available.
- After clicking on Delhi University admit card you will get through the login page where you just put your registration number and password
- Now, You will see the admit card. Check the information on admit card is correct just for verification purpose.
- If the information is correct then click on download button to download this Delhi University admit card.
- Then Print that admit card and have a copy of it to yourself.
- Attach the passport size photo to the copy of that admit card.
Information on Delhi University Admit Card:
Given Bellowed are the information provided by Delhi University Exam Center. Please check that information’s are accurate or not. if not then visit Delhi University Exam Branch and tell them about your query before exam.
- Candidate Name
- Candidate’s Signature
- Post Name: 1145 Junior Assistant, Assistant Laboratory
- Candidate’s Photograph Area
- Roll number given by Delhi University
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam Center Informations
- Cast / Category
- Address or District
Note : Some of the information not given on the Delhi University admit card , you just need to check which information is given are correct or not.
Instructions Before Going to Exam:
Candiate need to present 15-30 Minutes earlier on Delhi University Exam Center before exam starts, So that they can find there seat number and the block where they are allow to seat for the exam.
Candidate must have printed copy of Delhi University Admit Card before going to exam. so just download the copy of admit card and printout it from your nearby internet cafe.
Before going to Delhi University Exam, Candidate should have some documents for verification like your photo id(it may be your Adhaar card or pan card or driving licence or voter id), Your Passport size photo and sign on Admit Card(It may be Optional).
When the Exam starts, then candidate does not allow to go outside or exit exam before the end time of exam.
Delhi University Admit Card FAQ:
1.What Delhi University Admit Card is About?
Delhi University Admit card is like a receipt which can helps to Exam Centers to verify the candidate that whether this candidate is really eligible for this exam.
2. When Delhi University Admit Card Require?
The Admit card required when you are going to Delhi University Exam Center for taking your exam.
3. Why Delhi University Admit Card Needed?
The Admit Card is must be needed because it is verifies that you are the candidate who is eligible for taking Delhi University exam. Without this, it will be difficult to find that you are able to take exam from authority of that exam centers.
4.What are the Things you Needed to Download Delhi University Admit Card 1145 Junior Assistant, Assistant Laboratory?
First, You have assured that you are applied for this Recruitment properly and you are eligible for taking that exam.
Second, By visiting Delhi University admit card website, You need to type your Application Number or Registration ID and Date of Birth or Login which you has when you registered for this Recruitment and then type capcha code(just type exact characters from image) then click on Submit button.
5. What are the Stationary tools Allow for Exam Hall?
The Stationary tools allow for exam are Pen, Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Ruler.
The Smart Watch, Mobile or any digital tool will NOT Allowed in Exam. if you need Calculator then you should confirms that it allowed or not from authority.