Here you can Download AP Postal Admit Card 2021 for 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak Job Post which is provided by Andhra Pradesh Postal Recruitment.
So you need to have admit card before going to the examination. However , AP Postal admit card available only on online platform that means you only get admit card online by visiting there official website.It is important to having admit card while the candidate going to the exam.
All the AP Postal Admit Card for 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak Job Details like Admit Card release date, Admit Card closing date, Exam Date, Contact Details, Recruitment Official Website are given below.
AP Postal Admit Card 2021 Download
AP Postal Admit Card
Andhra Pradesh Postal
Job Post Names
2296 Gramin Dak Sevak
AP Postal Admit Card Download Process
The Process for downloading the AP Postal admit card 2021 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak is given bellow. Therefore follow the process step by step to download admit card.
- Visit AP Postal Official Website by clicking bellowed Link.
- Then you will find the Link named as ” AP Postal Admit Card “. if there is no such a link then try to find it in search box of the official website. if there is also you did not find link then it means the admit card does not released yet, and we will update you whenever admit card available.
- After clicking on Andhra Pradesh Postal admit card you will get through the login page where you just put your registration number and password
- Now, You will see the admit card. Check the information on admit card is correct just for verification purpose.
- If the information is correct then click on download button to download this AP Postal admit card.
- Then Print that admit card and have a copy of it to yourself.
- Attach the passport size photo to the copy of that admit card.
Information on AP Postal Admit Card:
Given Bellowed are the information provided by AP Postal Exam Center. Please check that information’s are accurate or not. if not then visit Andhra Pradesh Postal Exam Branch and tell them about your query before exam.
- Candidate Name
- Candidate’s Signature
- Post Name: 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak
- Candidate’s Photograph Area
- Roll number given by AP Postal
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam Center Informations
- Cast / Category
- Address or District
Note : Some of the information not given on the AP Postal admit card , you just need to check which information is given are correct or not.
Instructions Before Going to Exam:
Candiate need to present 15-30 Minutes earlier on AP Postal Exam Center before exam starts, So that they can find there seat number and the block where they are allow to seat for the exam.
Candidate must have printed copy of Andhra Pradesh Postal Admit Card before going to exam. so just download the copy of admit card and printout it from your nearby internet cafe.
Before going to AP Postal Exam, Candidate should have some documents for verification like your photo id(it may be your Adhaar card or pan card or driving licence or voter id), Your Passport size photo and sign on Admit Card(It may be Optional).
When the Exam starts, then candidate does not allow to go outside or exit exam before the end time of exam.
AP Postal Admit Card FAQ:
1.What AP Postal Admit Card is About?
AP Postal Admit card is like a receipt which can helps to Exam Centers to verify the candidate that whether this candidate is really eligible for this exam.
2. When AP Postal Admit Card Require?
The Admit card required when you are going to AP Postal Exam Center for taking your exam.
3. Why AP Postal Admit Card Needed?
The Admit Card is must be needed because it is verifies that you are the candidate who is eligible for taking AP Postal exam. Without this, it will be difficult to find that you are able to take exam from authority of that exam centers.
4.What are the Things you Needed to Download AP Postal Admit Card 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak?
First, You have assured that you are applied for this Recruitment properly and you are eligible for taking that exam.
Second, By visiting AP Postal admit card website, You need to type your Application Number or Registration ID and Date of Birth or Login which you has when you registered for this Recruitment and then type capcha code(just type exact characters from image) then click on Submit button.
5. What are the Stationary tools Allow for Exam Hall?
The Stationary tools allow for exam are Pen, Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Ruler.
The Smart Watch, Mobile or any digital tool will NOT Allowed in Exam. if you need Calculator then you should confirms that it allowed or not from authority.